Terms & Conditions
TopEssayWriters.Net is owned and operated by Tegic Technologies LLC 1603 Capitol Ave., Suite #310, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001
1-Definition of the terms
- Agreement: It is the applicable terms and conditions
- Website: It is the webpage, i.e. TopEssayWriters.Net , operated and owned by Tegic Technologies LLC.
Customer: the clients who are applying for and receiving our services.
Order: It is the request of task that is to be done by the writers from TopEssayWriters.Net , and it is done only as per information conveyed by the client
Revision: It is the request of the client for some changes in the task as per initial requirements
Support: The structural department that acts as a bridge between the client and the writer
Writer: A department who is responsible for completing the task
Credit Balance: the credit that the customer has available on the website.
There are some general terms applicable to the people or the customers who are placing an order on the website.
- The United States of America is our country of domicile
- People under 18 years of age are not allowed to do transactions or use this website
- All details and credentials are kept secure.
- The cardholders must have a copy of all transactions records as well as rules or Merchant policies.
- All payments are received online
3-Order placement and registration
- Order is placed once a client signs up on the website
- All the details of the task are mentioned on the portal
- The customer has to provide an email and contact number. In case of any change, later, the client has to update the portal himself
- A client is only allowed to create a single account
- Payment criteria are mentioned on the pricing page of the website
- A customer is supposed to pay in advance; however, in some cases, partial payments are also acceptable
- The encrypted copy and the final copy can be downloaded by the client only
5-Processing of order
- Validation of order: The Company has the right to seek validation from the client regarding the order description and requirements. In case of any discrepancy, the support can ask the client.
- Volume: it is also termed as the page count. Here, 1 page = 300 words and vice versa.
- Changes in details: In case the client wants to have the order details changed, the customer should contact the support department or the same department. It can also affect the volume, pricing and deadline.
- Resources: The mentioned number of resources as part of the product, but for additional resources, one has to inform beforehand.
- Delivery process: there is no delivery fee for the shipment. The product is delivered through email or message. However, the delivery time may vary as per the requirement of the customer.
Revisions are provided only if there is a mistake from the writer's end or there is a special request from the client’s professor. The time and type of revision may depend on the type of paper. However, revision can only be processed within 14 days of order submission.
The company can remove anything or any content from the website without any proper notification.
- Everything on this website is owned by Tegic Technologies LLC
- The information of the portal is used for the purpose of reference only.
- Any delay from the client’s end may result in a delay in the paper, and it can also affect the quality of the paper.
- The confidentiality of the customer is the company’s responsibility.
The customers agree that the company can amend and change anything in the terms and conditions. These changes will be posted on the website also.